Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub, Two Kids In The Tub...




Kenedee and Brooks had their first bath together. We have been bathing Brooks in our kitchen sink and decided it was time to drag out the baby bath tub and let him get in with sister. Kenedee loves her bath time, she loves playing with all of her little bath toys. It seems like ever since it has been warmer and she has been playing outside alot lately that I cannot keep her clean. She has to have a bath every night because she is covered in dirt from her head to her toes. I am sure that all you moms can relate to this.

8 comments:

Anonymous

they look so cute I hope you are doing good, its so good to keep up with you and you little family we should all get together this summer at the pool or something let me know keep in touch

Andersen Family

Aw, that's the cutest. I feel for you. Even after the AM bath, we have to throw Maddy in again after Base Ball nights. She somehow gets a ton of dirt in her hair and every other crack. So basically there is no hope for your situation, she's almost 5 and still a dirty gremlin.

Finch Fam

It was good to hear from you! Your kids are so dang cute! How is it being a mom of 2? We should get together sometime. This will be a good way to keep in touch anyway!!

Finch Fam

It was good to hear from ya! Your kids are so dang cute!! How is it being a mom of 2? We should get together sometime. At least through our blogs we will be able to stay in touch.

The Hokanson Family

Those are way cute pictures. Bath time is the greatest time of the day-because it means bedtime is right around the corner. :) It was fun hangin' at the park today.

Adrie

Hey Bobbi! I didn't know you had a blog and I found you through Janell's. Congratulations on the second baby he is adorable, you thought I would have heard that you were prego but I had no idea. My blog is private so you should email me your email adress so we can be blogging buddies! adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com

Dani

Bobbi,

I have a confession to make...I have looked at your blog too through Tara's, so no worries! Your kids are adorable and always look so cute. I love to watch Kenedee run her laps at church during Sacrament Meeting. She's so adorable in her cute fluffy pink dress! She makes me laugh.

Yes, we should definately get together some time!

Anonymous

love to watch her suck him