Wednesday, October 8, 2008

COUGAR FOOTBALL!!!


Last weekend we went with Brig & Brittany to see the Cougars take on Utah State. It was a fun game to be at, even though the Cougs played like crap. They should have man-handled the Aggies, but hey, a win is a win right? After the game we got some tasty Coldstone Ice Cream and then drove up to the cabin to spend the night. It was a quick trip but it was fun to get away and Brig & Brittany are a riot to be with. Thanks guys, for the fun weekend. We'll have to do it again for sure!



Bobby w/ our Future BYU Cougar

What can we say, We're a BYU Fam... Brooks loved the game, but Kenedee would've never sat still, so she went upto the cabin early with Bobby's sister.

After 3 quarters of action, Brooks was pooped and snuggled up with his dad for the rest of the game.

Brig, Brittany & Their growing Future BYU Cougar

7 comments:

Dani

Hey, we were at that game too and felt the exact same way. It was such a bummer, but like you said, a win is a win! I didn't know you guys loved BYU football so much too. A little story about our experience at the game: a lady sitting in front of us abruptly turned around and told Rob to stop tapping on the bench to the fight song because "We can feel it all the way down here!" He was caught a little off guard and said, "It's a football game. I'll tap my foot if I want." She snuffed and turned around. About 3 minutes later, she turned back to me and said, "I'm sorry you have to be married to him." I was so insulted and just like a little kid, instinctively shot back, "He's a great guy and I love him a lot!" She replied as she touched my knee, "I understand, but he's not a gentleman." Rob and I sat speechless for about 5 minutes and all I could think about was this woman's audacity to ruin our fun. Rob turned to me and said, "Don't let it ruin our good time. I should apologize." He did and she did and it was all good. But, what ever happened to having a little team spirit?

The Prestwich's

Bobbi it looked like your family pictures turned out! The one on your header is so cute! Well I hope all is going well! We will have to get together again soon!

kOrTnI

I just wanted to tell you how freakin' cute you look in the second picture...your hair color & curls look cute & your shirt is cute too!
Just thought i'd let you know! :)

The Ducketts

Alright someone is in trouble for posting that last one of my fat face...oh boy...but yes we own you guys once more for a great weekend trip. It was tons of fun...and poor little Brooks kept getting scared...he is so dang cute. Good lookin family by the way...the pics turned out great!

Adrie

Go BYU!!! You are beautiful Bobby, you look so pretty in all of your pictures

L'erin

Your boobs look big in the 3rd pic.

L'erin

...(Bobby's, not yours, Nate)