Thursday, October 2, 2008

One Last Trip To Powell For The Year!










This past weekend we headed down to Powell for one last trip brfore the cold weather hits. We went with our good friends Kip, Erika and their little Kennedy and a bunch of their family and friends. There is nothing quite like Lake Powell in September, not too hot but hot enough. We couldn't have asked for better weather while we were there, it was so beautiful. We had so much fun surfing, tubing on the Molecule and just relaxing. Thanks Kip and Erika for inviting us, we hope there are alot more trips in the future.

5 comments:

Finch Fam

I am so jealous! We didn't even make it once this year. Hope everything is going well for ya.

Josh & Kenz
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh & Kenz

Hey,

Your kids are beautiful!! Really they are. I would love to do your pix. Let me know what days are good for you.

The Hokanson Family

So FUN!! I wish we could've made it down one more time. Love that place.

Adrie

That looks like so much fun, I am so sad that we only made it down there once this year, I'm glad you guys got to go again!