Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Quick Update!

Our lives have been so busy lately that we haven't had time to do a post on all the changes that are going on with us. First off for those of you who dont know we sold our house at the end of October and are now living in Santaquin with my parents. We are building a new home in Spanish Fork, our foundation is poured and they should start framing it this week. Our builder is telling us we will be in by February and we are so excited.

The kids are doing great. Brooks started crawling a couple months ago, and is now starting to take his first steps, he is no pro yet but it is so fun to watch him try to walk I cant believe how fast he is growing up. Kenedee is just her usual busy self, and she is so excited for Christmas. Every day for the past week she has woke up and asked me "Mom is it Christmas today?" It breaks my heart to see the look on her face when I tell her no, but I know it will be worth the wait on Christmas morning, she gets so excited about everything. She is so funny, we took her to see Santa and she told him she just wanted a baby, a stroller and everything, we just laughed. I love my little kidos and am so thankful for them. There is no greater blessing than that of being a mother. Nate is busy as ever with work and school, I just want to take the time to thank him for all of his hard work that he does for me and the kids, we love yah babe. We are looking forward to Christmas and hope that we can all remember Christ and the true meaning of Christmas this year. We love all of you and hope that you have a GREAT Holiday Season.

P.S. I will get some new pictures posted hopefully within the next couple days!

5 comments:

The Prestwich's

Congrats on selling the house! We can't wait to see your new one! We need to get together soon! I can't believe Brooks is already crawling! He is such a sweet boy! Well keep in touch! I am glad everything is going well! Erica

Adrie

Your so sweet Bobby, your little family is so cute and it's sounds like you are all doing great!!!

Kennedy

I cant wait until your house is done i want to tend your kids so bad i miss them tell kenedee hi.

kennedy

Mary

Your kiddos are so cute! I was just looking at Kallie's blog and saw you on there as well...We just moved to St. George after being in Arizona for the past four years. Where did you live before moving to Santaquin? If you want email me so I can invite you to my blog.

aedance10@yahoo.com (Mary Chambers)Starks...

Adrie

Your so funny, I use the blog as a journal kind of and the only reason I have time to post is because I work the night shift so I do it at work, but I can't wai tto see your Christmas pictures!