Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Sweet Boy's 1st Birthday!!!

I cannot believe it, my big blue eyed baby boy is ONE. Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time. Brooks has been such a joy to our family, he is the happiest baby and he is so stinking cute. He is walking and has been since he was nine months. He is learning to talk and everytime I give him something he wants he says Thank You Mama. When he drops something he says Ah Oh, and when I say his name he says What. The past year has been so much fun with him and I love being a mom. I wish they could just stay little forever and snuggle with us. Happy Birthday Brooks we all love you so much.

We kicked off his Birthday a few days early with a combined B-day party with his cousin Linken at Grandma Barker's house where he loved the frosting on his cake.


On his birthday we took him to Chuch E Cheese where he was fearless and wanted to ride all the rides. He got lots of fun presents, and I think his favorite are his 4 Wheeler and his Lightning McQueen car. He had so much fun playing with all his little cousins and he gets so excited when all the kids get together. Thanks to everyone who came and made this day so fun for Brooks. Oh yah and along with the help of Aunt Summer I made the birthday cake. Not to shabby.













8 comments:

The Coburn's

Brooks is so cute!! It looks like he had a great birthday.

I'm sorry we couldn't make it.

BTW Great job on the cake!

Anonymous

I can not believe he is 1 already, ya for sure come tommorrow i would love to see you , also bring a friend if you want. ill text you tonight! your family looks so cute in those pics I hope he had a good day!

Jackson Family

what a fun bday!! good job! sorry we couldn't make it:(

Love all the hawaii pics! very jealous. There is no place like it.

we need another GNO!

Kennedy

I still can't belive he is one!! he is so stinkin cute i cant wait to tend again:)

Unknown

It looks like he had so much fun. It doesn't seem like he should be that old! I can't believe all of our babies are getting so big. Cute pictures and I love the cake!! I wish we could have been there!!

Dani

You Hawaii pictures looked awesome. I am WAY impressed with that cake you made. And, wow, how time flies! It seems like you just had Brooks! He's so cute.

Anonymous

Yeah you did do a nice job on the cake!!

Sherri

Cute pics! Looks like a fun birthday!