Sunday, August 2, 2009

LAKE POWELL 2009


We had such a good time this year, it was a little bit harder than usual because Nate could only stay for two days. He planned a fishing trip to Alaska with his dad and it happened to land on the same week as Lake Powell, so 5 days by myself with 2 kids in Lake Powell had me a little stressed. My great mom and sisters helped alot with the kids and we had so much fun this year.




Brooks loved helping Grandpa drive the boat.


At first Brooks freaked out when I put him in the sand but ended up loving it!

Rachelle, Chelsea and myself on the tube.

Brooks loves riding in the boat.

Deeds spent most of her time in the sand building what she thought was a castle!

Kenedee was a little afraid of the water this year, and would only get in if I was right there.

The kids and Uncle Brandon jumping off a small cliff at the ruins.

Brandon's getting pretty good at Wake Surfing!

Tyler, Kenedee, Chelsea, Ashlynn.

Mckinley and Kenedee blowing bubbles.

Brooks was so tired, the sun just wore him out!

Our little princess in her cute Zebra suit

Kenedee loves Grandma.

Emily and Kenedee.
Colby, Kaleb, Kenedee.

Kenedee and Maddy.
I love to Wake Surf!


Mom and Kenedee.

We had such a good time this year. Lake Powell is one of our favorite places and we cant wait to go again!!!

10 comments:

The Hokanson Family

I'm glad you stopped by! :) However, I really think I left my phone up at my mom's cabin...if I can't find it by tomorrow, I'm going to go buy a new one (I need a new one anyway). So, if you haven't heard from me by like 10:00, you should just come over and then we can decide when we should go to the girls dance thing.

The Hokanson Family

Oh! Your Powell trip looks like it was a blast! I'm going through withdrawals seeing your pictures and knowing that I won't set foot on those beaches this summer...sniff, sniff.

paige

ok, so where do you get all of your cute swimming suits? love them!!! Looks like you had a great time.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family

Looks like so much fun! I love all your pictures:) I think I need to get me a few new swimsuits...yours are WAY CUTE!

Anonymous

Ok now your back lets do lunch like this week call me I texted my # to you let me know if you didn't get it, cute pictures at powell I love that place.

Jesse.Melissa.Bo.Nick.Avery.Duke

Hey Bobby...Your trip looks like it was so much fun. Hope to see you soon!

Josee

Hey Bobby your trip looks so fun! I love powell! Your kids are so cute. YOu know we really need to start hanging out we always talk about it but we need to do it. Our kids would have so much fun together! Call me or text me your number. 404-3810

The Harris 7

Glad you had fun! Cute pictures! We need to plan a trip there... Miss you!

Andreason's

Don't you just love L.P., your kids are super cute! My parents just stayed at your parents cabin in Bear Lake they could not stop raving about it! What a great place to have a cabin:)

Mamacris

You blog is beautiful...God Bless... Hey when I saw Brroke's DOPEY costume..I flipped! I have been looking allo ver for this costume putting bids in on ebay and I cant find a DOPEY costume for hallowwen we LOVE..until I saw the one you guys had!!!! Can you tell me how I could get this? Oh, please my e mail is mamacris09@gmail.com and my phone # is 914 564 0411. My name is stephanie. PLEASE lol thk you!