Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THE PAST MONTH

We have been super busy the past month. Here are some pictures of what we have been up too.


THE ZOO!

We loved the penguins.
Deeds watching the Zebras.

Cute little Brooks!

Deeds posing on the Carousel.

Watching the Elephants.



Kenedee and Brooks.

The Kids were fascinated by these Lion drinking fountains.



BRIAN'S GRADUATION POOL PARTY!
My brother in-law graduated from BYU'S MBA program, so Rachelle threw him a pool party at this sweet pool.
Madeline, Mckinley and Kenedee.

Brooks loves the water.

Kenedee being sassy.


LAGOON!
Brooks wasn't so shure about this ride.

We couldn't get him off the car.

Dad and Deeds on the swings.



Kenedee was a little nervous on her first ride of the day.


Brooks loved the Dragon ride.
Our little Princess.


BRANDON AND EMILY'S WEDDING!
My little brother got married, and we are so happy for them

Madison,Kenedee and Ava.

As you can see our kids did not want their picture taken.
Cute little flower girls.

Nin,Colby,Kenedee,Ava.

Brandon and Emily. Congrats you two, we love yah!!

8 comments:

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee

Looks like lots of fun! I love being busy when its fun stuff like that! take care love ya!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family

You guys sure know how to have fun:) I love the family picture at your brothers wedding...you are beautiful & you guys have the cutest family!!

paige

You guys have been busy! I want to know how you manage to keep your kids looking clean, cute, and put together all the time no matter where you go? I've given up.

Let's for sure do lunch one of these days.

Anonymous

Looks like you guys have busy, Your family looks so cute at the wedding, call me sometime lets do lunch

The Hokanson Family

What fun summer pictures! See ya at dance on Tuesday!

Jesse.Melissa.Bo.Nick.Avery.Duke

Hey Bobby..... You look so cute in your family picture at your brothers wedding. Let's hang out.

Jackson Family

I want to see Halloween pics!!

Hope you're feeling better! call me if you need help.

Anonymous

I was searching for a kids dopey costume and your site came up and I hope you don't mind but was wondering if you made or bought that dopey costume??